Friday, May 29, 2015

Debt Free Friday: Tim and Katie


I think it is inspiring when young people have their finances in order. What is really impressive is they realized they were in trouble and even though they weren't making a lot of money they were able to set a goal and complete it. I like how they pulled together, got on a written plan and helped each other to stay motivated. I also liked how they thought of it as a great project to work together on. 

Kristen loves projects. I mean really loves projects. I think if she didn't have a project to work on she would be depressed. Working on this debt free project has really been fulfilling and we have drawn so much closer together as a couple because of it. 

One more thought; they are in their twenties and have no debt. Just think of what you could do with the extra money if you didn't have any debt!! Just think what they can give to people who need it. I can't wait to be in a position to give like that, it will be awesome!

Here is a bit more about their story. Definitely worth the watch. 


No comments: