Friday, July 10, 2015

How to be a Millionaire, talk to one!


by Greg

I have found that if you want to reach a goal find someone who has done that goal and do what they do. for instance if you want to take up running talk to someone who runs marathons. If you want to rock climb find someone who is an expert at rock climbing. I really want to do well with my money and to be a good steward of the funds God has entrusted me with. So that is what this video is about. It is someone who is a millionaire and that is where I want to be. It is delving into what a person does to be a millionaire and how they got there.

What is most interesting is Kenney in this video started with exactly nothing. He even worked for $2.60 for a few years to get his business off the ground. I don't know if I would have the patience to keep that up but he had a dream and he could envision what it looked like down the road. So he worked hard got out of his debts he owed started gaining traction and then started opening other locations and also franchising.  That is the power of setting goals and seeing them to fruition.

Another thing I found interesting is when the recession hit he took a 50% pay cut to help with the payroll issues they had. I love how this man is so giving. He helps build his team members and if they are deserving gives them a franchise to run. They also donate to several thousands of dollars to charities in their area. God loveth a cheerful giver and blesses them.

Have a happy Friday!


No comments: