Friday, June 19, 2015

Happy Friday!! Mathew and Heidi Debt Free Scream


by Kristen

Sometimes I think Greg and I have a ton of student loans and then I hear stories like this couple. $300 thousand. Ya, I didn't stutter. 300K.

They were/ are making serious cash but the amount of debt they had? That's serious too. So many times there are people that think that a student loan debt that large should be treated like a mortgage; pay the minimum and you'll get there eventually. Not these two, Matthew and Heidi, they weren't like that. They decided to get out of debt and move on with their life! No messing around for this couple.

So yes, when I look at our income versus our debt, I can see just how far in the hole we are. When I look at these two and their income versus their debt, I realize that they were in the same hole.

But here's the good news; THEY GOT OUT! They didn't mess around. They didn't try to do it differently. They followed a proven plan and it worked.

That sounds good to me.

No comments: